Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Im back!! I think....

Hi! Remember me? I ran off and got married and went on a 2 week honeymoon and now I'm finally getting my life back together. After over a month now of being married, I'm loving life and trying to drop the couple of lbs I gained on my Hawaiian honeymoon!!

I successfully lost about 14 pounds before my wedding thanks to documenting my eats and exercise here everyday. I felt beautiful and had a wonderful time at my wedding!




But it's back to reality for me now and I'm trying to take off what I gained in Hawaii - who knew the food there would be so rich and delicious??? I guess starting off everyday with frozen tropical drinks will add some pounds pretty quickly :)
Anywho, I did work out while we were in Hawaii, there were gyms in both of the hotels we stayed in, so despite my indulgences, I did end up working out about 8 of the 14 days we were gone. Not too bad! However, I still gained about 9 pounds! A couple of those were fake pounds. (ie - they came off quickly after I got back to my normal routine)
So, now what to do? My blog is called The Fluffy Bride..... after some thought, I don't think I will resume documenting every recipe that make or every meal, but I will be making some fun new dishes that I will run through with pictures and descriptions. Hopefully you will enjoy it!
Should I change my blog name from the Fluffy Bride to the Fluffy Wife??? Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one.....


No comments:

Post a Comment